Pentagon secured the “highly coveted” National Group of the Year award at the Motability Scheme 2019 Dealer Awards.
As reported by AM Online, the dealership was recognised for its exemplary customer service, while Bristol Street received the commended accolade.
Pentagon also received Dealer Group of the Year by Motability in 2018.
Linsay Cars won The Regional Group of the Year.
Specialist of the Year award was Andy Holden, of Bowker BMW Blackburn. This title is given to an individual dealer who offers consistently high standards of service and support to their Motability Scheme customers.
JCT600 was recognised for its social media presence, by being the first dealer to win social Media Campaign of the Year. Tracey Taylorth of Bristol Street was the inaugral winner of Group Contact of the Year.
The Motability Dealer Awards recognises best practice, ensuring customers receive a service that goes above and beyond. Dealerships are judged on how they deliver the Scheme to customers. They are assessed via customer feedback and reviews of Motability Scheme performance.
The overall winners were as follows:
- 2019 Motability Dealer Awards winners:
- Dealership of the year (up to 40 handovers): Garnock Valley Ford
- Dealership of the year (40-80 handovers): Mitchells Lowestoft
- Dealership of the year (80-200 handovers): Johnsons SEAT Liverpool
- Dealership of the year (over 200 handovers): TrustFord Belfast
- Specialist of the year: Andy Holden, Bowker BMW Blackburn
- National website of the year: Bristol Street
- Regional website of the year: Bridgend Ford
- Social media campaign of the year: JCT600
- Group contact of the year: Tracey Taylforth, Bristol Street
- Regional group of the year: Linsay Cars
- National group of the year: Pentagon
- Special recognition: Rob Walker, Pendragon
- Lifetime achievement: Roy Pearman, Peoples
General Manager of Dealer Relations at Motability Operations Ltd Peter Wilson said:
“It is great to see the high level of service delivered by our dealer network and we are proud to present the 2019 Dealer Awards to recognise our most exceptional partners. The annual Awards allow us to thank dealers for their hard work over the past year and their dedication to consistently providing exceptional customer service.”
Congratulations to each of the winners from all of us at InAutomotive!
More automotive news
Sytner has appointed Midas Construction to build a brand new Guy Salmon Jaguar Land Rover dealership at Cribbs Causeway, near Bristol. As reported by AM Online, the dealership is expected to open in Spring 2020, the 72,000sq-ft site will feature more than 400...
A powerful personal statement or profile can be the difference between a recruiter reading your CV in full or not at all. As the introduction to your bodyshop manager CV, your profile is the chance to draw the reader in and showcase your talents, skills and...
New charity Mission Automotive has announced a new initiative that aims to help British Armed forces veterans find jobs in the motoring industry. According to Express & Star, the charity is run by Mission Motorsport, the Forces’ Motorsport Charity, in...