Pentagon secured the “highly coveted” National Group of the Year award at the Motability Scheme 2019 Dealer Awards.
As reported by AM Online, the dealership was recognised for its exemplary customer service, while Bristol Street received the commended accolade.
Pentagon also received Dealer Group of the Year by Motability in 2018.
Linsay Cars won The Regional Group of the Year.
Specialist of the Year award was Andy Holden, of Bowker BMW Blackburn. This title is given to an individual dealer who offers consistently high standards of service and support to their Motability Scheme customers.
JCT600 was recognised for its social media presence, by being the first dealer to win social Media Campaign of the Year. Tracey Taylorth of Bristol Street was the inaugral winner of Group Contact of the Year.
The Motability Dealer Awards recognises best practice, ensuring customers receive a service that goes above and beyond. Dealerships are judged on how they deliver the Scheme to customers. They are assessed via customer feedback and reviews of Motability Scheme performance.
The overall winners were as follows:
- 2019 Motability Dealer Awards winners:
- Dealership of the year (up to 40 handovers): Garnock Valley Ford
- Dealership of the year (40-80 handovers): Mitchells Lowestoft
- Dealership of the year (80-200 handovers): Johnsons SEAT Liverpool
- Dealership of the year (over 200 handovers): TrustFord Belfast
- Specialist of the year: Andy Holden, Bowker BMW Blackburn
- National website of the year: Bristol Street
- Regional website of the year: Bridgend Ford
- Social media campaign of the year: JCT600
- Group contact of the year: Tracey Taylforth, Bristol Street
- Regional group of the year: Linsay Cars
- National group of the year: Pentagon
- Special recognition: Rob Walker, Pendragon
- Lifetime achievement: Roy Pearman, Peoples
General Manager of Dealer Relations at Motability Operations Ltd Peter Wilson said:
“It is great to see the high level of service delivered by our dealer network and we are proud to present the 2019 Dealer Awards to recognise our most exceptional partners. The annual Awards allow us to thank dealers for their hard work over the past year and their dedication to consistently providing exceptional customer service.”
Congratulations to each of the winners from all of us at InAutomotive!
More automotive news
George Callagher, the youngest member on job board InAutomotive’s sales team, received the 30 under 30’s rising stars 2019 award this week. The 30 Under 30 initiative celebrates individuals under the age of 30 actively involved within the collision repair...
Looking for ways to run your fleet more cost-effectively? A new and improved tyre maintenance could be the answer… Making Tyre Maintenance a Priority According to figures from Fleet News Magazine, approximately one-third of a fleet’s annual maintenance...
Border Cars, a large dealership operating in Cumbria and south-west Scotland announced today that it will close, leaving over 200 employee's jobs at risk. Dumfries-based Border Cars said it was in talks with up to three potential buyers. A number of...